INTEGRITY is defined as being strong enough to do what you know is right. INTEGRITY is also knowing the difference between right and wrong and choosing to do the right thing, even when it is difficult.
Why is INTEGRITY important?
“The time is always right to do what is right.”
- By being honest and trustworthy.
- By not sharing or copying work from other students. That would be cheating!
- By keeping your friend’s secrets.
- By not spreading rumors about others.
- By doing the right thing around your peers, even when adults aren’t around.
REMEMBER!!! A student who has integrity is one who does what’s right and doesn’t bend the rules just because others say its okay.