focused on preparing students for college and careers
in computer science and coding.
- CodeRVA partnering public school divisions are: Chesterfield, Colonial Heights, Cumberland, Dinwiddie, Hanover, Henrico, Hopewell City, New Kent, Petersburg City, Powhatan, Prince George, Richmond City, and Sussex.
- Any student that is eligible for enrollment in grade 9 during 2018-2019 in a CodeRVA partnering public school division may apply for CodeRVA Regional High School. Private or home schooled students may apply if the student’s permanent residence is in a partnering county or city. If not currently enrolled in a CodeRVA partnering public school division (private school or home schooled), evidence of eligibility may be required.
- CodeRVA applicants should have a interest in and passion for the study of computer science. There are no academic requirements to apply for CodeRVA Regional High School.*
- Questions regarding student eligibility may be sent to the CodeRVA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- *Individual school divisions may have local requirements. Currently, Henrico County requires their applicants to have a least a C average (2.0 GPA).
- The application window for the 2018-2019 school year will open on January 8, 2018
- The application window will close at 11:59 p.m. on February 23, 2018.
- Selected students will be notified by email on March 9, 2018.
- Selected students that accept the offer to attend must maintain residence in a CodeRVA partnering school division and their eligibility for enrollment in grade 9 during 2018-2019.
- November 8, 2017, 5 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. (1 hour session)
- November 15, 2017, 5 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. (1 hour per session)